I agree with ya some people hide behind the keyboard
Printable View
I agree with ya some people hide behind the keyboard
Good thing we got pound thursday huh ms.s
[ QUOTE ]
Good thing we got pound thursday huh ms.s
[/ QUOTE ]
OMG you know my secret identity [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]
No secret to who I am. Everybody that's been on here for any period of time can tell you that. You are the one who won't say who you are but I have an idea. I think Burton2019 has asked you several times who you were and you fail to reply.
well there wyattyap last i remember pound beat burton last year and i do believe that they finished second to last in the district with a overall record of 4-16
so it could happen again
We were 12-10 overall last year...
So... who ended up winning this game tonight?? Anybody know the score?
Norton beat Wise
7-4
im still shocked